Certainly! Here’s a simple recipe for a Low Carb Blueberry Dump Cake:
- 3 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol or other low-carb sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (such as walnuts or almonds)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a bowl, combine the blueberries, lemon juice, powdered erythritol, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon. Stir well to coat the blueberries in the mixture.
- Spread the blueberry mixture evenly in the bottom of a greased 9×9 inch baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, melted butter, chopped nuts, and a pinch of salt. Mix until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Sprinkle the crumbly mixture over the blueberries in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the blueberries are bubbling.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and allow the low carb blueberry dump cake to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve the dump cake warm on its own or with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of low-carb ice cream if desired.
This low carb blueberry dump cake is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping your carb intake in check. It’s simple to make and uses ingredients that fit well into a low-carb or keto diet. As always, make sure to adjust the sweetener amount to your taste preference. Enjoy!