It seems like you’re interested in making “Keto Chocolate Crunch Bars.” These bars are a delicious low-carb and keto-friendly treat. Here’s a simple recipe for Keto Chocolate Crunch Bars:
For the Chocolate Layer:
- 1 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
For the Crunchy Layer:
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, or pecans)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol or other keto-friendly sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Prepare an 8×8 inch baking pan by lining it with parchment paper, leaving some overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or using a double boiler, melt the sugar-free dark chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil together. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly to create the bottom chocolate layer. Place the pan in the refrigerator to let the chocolate layer set while you prepare the crunchy layer.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the unsweetened shredded coconut, chopped nuts, almond flour, chia seeds, melted coconut oil, powdered erythritol, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Take the baking pan with the chocolate layer out of the refrigerator. Press the crunchy mixture evenly over the chocolate layer, gently pressing down to compact it.
- Place the pan back in the refrigerator and let the bars chill for at least 1-2 hours, or until they are firm.
- Once the bars are firm, use the parchment paper overhang to lift them out of the pan. Place them on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut them into bars or squares.
- Store the Keto Chocolate Crunch Bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can also be frozen for longer storage.
Enjoy these delicious and satisfying Keto Chocolate Crunch Bars as a guilt-free treat. Keep in mind that the nutritional content may vary based on the specific ingredients you use, so be sure to calculate the macros based on your ingredients and serving sizes if you’re closely following a keto diet.