Honey Garlic Salmon Baked in Foil
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each), skin-on or skinless
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Chopped fresh herbs (parsley, dill, or cilantro) for garnish
- Optional: Sliced lemon for serving
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place each salmon fillet on a piece of foil large enough to fold and seal around the fish.
- Mixing the Sauce:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Coating the Salmon:
- Spoon the honey garlic mixture evenly over each salmon fillet, ensuring they are well coated.
- Wrapping in Foil:
- Fold and seal the edges of the foil to create a packet for each salmon fillet, ensuring it’s tightly sealed to trap the flavors.
- Place the foil packets on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets. The salmon should be flaky and easily pierced with a fork when done.
- Garnish and Serve:
- Carefully open the foil packets (watch out for steam) and transfer the salmon to serving plates.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs for garnish if desired.
- Serve with sliced lemon for an extra citrus touch.
Intensity and Time:
- Preparation Time: Approximately 10 minutes
- Baking Time: 12-15 minutes
This recipe serves 4.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 350
- Total Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Sodium: 550mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 16g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 33g
This Honey Garlic Salmon Baked in Foil is a quick, flavorful, and healthy dish that’s perfect for a weeknight dinner. Enjoy the succulent salmon infused with the sweet and savory glaze!