It seems like you’re interested in making “ham and cheese chaffles.” Chaffles are a popular low-carb and keto-friendly alternative to waffles, made primarily from cheese and eggs. Here’s a simple recipe for Ham and Cheese Chaffles:
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup diced ham
- Optional seasonings: garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, etc.
- Preheat your mini waffle maker according to its manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a small bowl, mix the shredded mozzarella cheese and diced ham together. You can also add optional seasonings to the mixture, such as garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper, to enhance the flavor.
- Crack the egg into the bowl with the cheese and ham mixture. Stir everything together until well combined.
- Once the waffle maker is heated, lightly grease it with cooking spray or a small amount of oil to prevent sticking.
- Spoon half of the cheese and ham mixture onto the center of the waffle maker. Close the lid and cook for about 3-5 minutes, or until the chaffle is golden brown and crispy.
- Carefully remove the chaffle from the waffle maker and set it aside to cool slightly. Repeat the process with the remaining cheese and ham mixture to make a second chaffle.
- Once the chaffles are cooked and slightly cooled, you can enjoy them as is or use them as a sandwich base. They can be a great low-carb alternative to bread for making various sandwiches.
- You can also serve these chaffles with additional toppings like a dollop of sour cream, salsa, or even a fried egg on top for a hearty breakfast or brunch option.
These ham and cheese chaffles are versatile and can be customized to your taste preferences. Feel free to experiment with different types of cheeses, add-ins, and seasonings to create your perfect chaffle recipe.